TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Good, but improvements are needed.

This deserves a 7, It is an interesting story, and there are allot of people working on this and the team seems very organized, it has "cute" comedy, which makes me laugh, and unique characters. Those are the two legs of the table in something like this. I still think animation improvements are needed, during the fighting scenes it is a bit boring to watch because of lack of energy and movement in the fighting scenes. Voice acting is great, and funny, which is something you guys nailed.

Will be waiting for the next one, you guys are doing good, but this is still a new project so im not gonna egg you with reasons why its bad, or give you a low score.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

HotDiggedyDemon

Max's KenyaBro's was better than all of this. Only funny ones were Ego's, but what do you expect? im not wasting my time watching 2 masked characters move there heads back and forth while talking about africas issuies. Better luck next time

WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery

Uh no The1stVolc, marth is a dude

These are funny but what i have noticed is that micky has never actually tried to escape yet

The Breach The Breach

freaky

Reminds me of dead space

Tick Tock Train Tick Tock Train

Dont let these guys hold ya down,

They just dont have the skills it takes for this game. It was great, but it would be cooler if it had more moves than just 1 attack. Overall its a great idea.

[oove] Requiem [oove] Requiem

a bit slow at beginning...

But when it got going my mouth literary dropped 7 story's and my head exploded with the amazing dubstep that flowed in. This is maybe the BEST dubstep i have ever heard. It went from one extreme to the other, and that part at the end where the record scratched fits perfectly. Good job. I cant wait for more.

broove responds:

Glad you like it. Thanks for listening

Mysterious Sleeper Mysterious Sleeper

This..

Is one of the many examples why you are my favorite artist on Newgrounds. Great job, keep doing what your doing. I bow down to your musical talents.

NemesisTheory responds:

wow I really am? haha that's really cool thank you! <33

I'll keep doing what i'm doing haha <33
thank you so much for the support!!

DJ Babokon - Rising Waves RMK DJ Babokon - Rising Waves RMK

HOLY CRAP

The best damn thing i have ever heard! Makes me want to rave all day! The beat and tempo are perfect! Great job.

Taokaka the Pussy Cat Taokaka the Pussy Cat

uhh can i say awesome?

wow you can turn anything into a sexy whore XD

johnnyutahs steve johnnyutahs steve

owch!

Gosh thats painful to think about!

jouste responds:

you got that right hombre!

*highfives*

New Recruits New Recruits

I see...

Redskull, Darthvader, The park ranger from yogi bear? ummm The Shredder, Frenkinstein, annnnnnd.... i cant get blue hat guy :(