TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Good, but improvements are needed.

This deserves a 7, It is an interesting story, and there are allot of people working on this and the team seems very organized, it has "cute" comedy, which makes me laugh, and unique characters. Those are the two legs of the table in something like this. I still think animation improvements are needed, during the fighting scenes it is a bit boring to watch because of lack of energy and movement in the fighting scenes. Voice acting is great, and funny, which is something you guys nailed.

Will be waiting for the next one, you guys are doing good, but this is still a new project so im not gonna egg you with reasons why its bad, or give you a low score.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

HotDiggedyDemon

Max's KenyaBro's was better than all of this. Only funny ones were Ego's, but what do you expect? im not wasting my time watching 2 masked characters move there heads back and forth while talking about africas issuies. Better luck next time

WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery

Uh no The1stVolc, marth is a dude

These are funny but what i have noticed is that micky has never actually tried to escape yet

Triumph des Erdbeere Triumph des Erdbeere

I WISH TOM FULP WOULD COME AND SAVE ME

I swear this happend to me last time i was in iowa

StrangeClock responds:

Tom Fulp is everywhere where he may be needed.

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Its so true XD

And Robotnik having heart probloms cause hes fat was genius, you should have won the contest

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Blaeh...

The first 2 were better

The Life-Shroom Sprint The Life-Shroom Sprint

XD he took his hat

That was awesome and how you used the beatles song was amazing lol

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

What would I do?

make a sequel...dur

Beer Run! Beer Run!

B double E double R U N Beer run, beer run.

Best shorts ever

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

WHAT THE FU...!!!